The EuroWhat? A Eurovision Podcast
Episode 182: Everything Everywhere All at Once
We are all googly-eyed after a Saturday with more than 50 hours of Eurovision programming. The good news: we now have 8 more songs heading to Liverpool.
Everything Everywhere All at Once Summary
- Vesna wins ESCZ with "My Sister's Crown" (1:40)
- Alika will represent Estonia with "Bridges" (4:37)
- Theodor Andrei's "D.G.T. (Off and On)" wins Romania's Selectia Nationala (7:37)
- "Breaking My Heart" by Reiley will represent Denmark (13:32)
- Let 3 dominates Croatia's Dora with "Mama ŠČ!" (17:45)
- Sudden Lights wins Latvia's Supernova with "Aijā" (22:44)
- Malta selects "Dance (Our Own Party)" by The Busker for Liverpool (24:22)
- Marco Mangoni will represent Italy again with "Due Vite" (27:27)
- Sweden's Melfest Heat 2 (32:52)
- Lithuania sets the Pabandom is Nuajo Final Field (36:31)
The EuroWhat? Podcast is available wherever you get your podcasts. Find your podcast app to subscribe here.
Keep tabs on everything happening with selection season for Eurovision 2023 including a calendar and playlists on our website at eurowhat.com/2023
Comments, questions, and episode topic suggestions are always welcome. You can shoot us an email, reach out on Twitter @eurowhat, or give us a toot on Mastodon.
Over on Patreon, we have a slew of bonus episodes featuring the American Song Contest, the Eurovision AV Club, and deep dives on Eurovision-adjacent topics. Thank you for your support!