The EuroWhat? A Eurovision Podcast
Episode 185: Raw Boost Energy
Six more songs enter the Eurovision thunderdome courtesy of the Netherlands, Cyprus, Germany, Moldova, Serbia, and Iceland. We also find out what the finals in Sweden and Portugal will look like. Oh, and tickets are on sale... or at least they were...
Raw Boost Energy Summary
- Eurovision Tickets When/Then (1:18)
- Mia Nikolai and Dion Cooper will be "Burning Daylight" for the Netherlands (3:42)
- Cyprus tasks Andrew Lambrou to "Break a Broken Heart" (6:28)
- Lord Of the Lost will shed "Blood & Glitter" for Germany (9:11)
- Pasha Parfeni will represent Moldova again with "Soarele si Luna" (15:37)
- Luke Black wins in Serbia's Pesma za Evroviziju with "Samo mi se spava" (19:17)
- Diljá uses her "Power" to win Iceland's Songvakeppnin (24:10)
- Sweden's Melfest and Portugal's Festival da Canção complete their semi-finals (28:25)
- Awaiting internals: Greece, Switzerland, Austria, Israel, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, United Kingdom (30:07)
The EuroWhat? Podcast is available wherever you get your podcasts. Find your podcast app to subscribe here.
Keep tabs on everything happening with selection season for Eurovision 2023 including a calendar and playlists on our website at eurowhat.com/2023
Comments, questions, and episode topic suggestions are always welcome. You can shoot us an email, reach out on Twitter @eurowhat, or give us a toot on Mastodon.
Over on Patreon, we have a slew of bonus episodes featuring the American Song Contest, the Eurovision AV Club, and deep dives on Eurovision-adjacent topics. Thank you for your support!