The EuroWhat? A Eurovision Podcast
Episode 187: Nostradamus Type Whatever
We welcome back Justin Ladia as we begin our Eurovision 2023 review series. Starting in the first half of the first semi-final, we discuss Croatia, Ireland, Latvia, Malta, and Norway. Spoiler: it gets weird almost instantly.
Nostradamus Type Whatever Summary
- Croatia - Let 3 - "Mama ŠČ" (1:44)
- Ireland - Wild Youth - "We Are One" (11:05)
- Latvia - Sudden Lights - "Aijā" (17:44)
- Malta - The Busker - "Dance (Our Own Party)" (24:20)
- Norway - Alessandra Mele - "Queen of Kings" (31:17)
The EuroWhat? Podcast is available wherever you get your podcasts. Find your podcast app to subscribe here.
Keep tabs on everything happening with Eurovision 2023 on our website at eurowhat.com/2023
Comments, questions, and episode topic suggestions are always welcome. You can shoot us an email, reach out on Twitter @eurowhat, or give us a toot on Mastodon.
Over on Patreon, we have a slew of bonus episodes featuring the Eurowhat AV Club and deep dives on Eurovision-adjacent topics. Thank you for your support!
Special Guest: Justin Ladia.
- "Who are #Dora2023 winners Let 3, you might ask? Here is a primer on Croatia's beloved provocateurs. We begin with their semi-sincere rock cover of 1935's folk opera Ero s onoga svijeta. 🔥 Volume UP! https://t.co/i8tah70cPe" | Roko Rumora on Twitter:
- Wild Youth | BandWildYouth
- Sudden Lights - Sākums
- The Busker (@the_busker) • Instagram photos and videos
- Alessandra (@alessandram02) • Instagram photos and videos