On today's podcast we get the chance to sit down, and have an interview with best selling author, and fitness expert, Matt Fitzgerald. During the podcast we speak at great length about his upcoming book Running The Dream, available May 5th, 2020. Some other highlights of the pod are:
- How was Matt able to overcome COVID-19, and what was the illness like?
- What was it like running with Olympic hopefuls half your age? How were you able to keep up, and keep pushing for your goals?
- While you were training, were you able to use the 80/20 training method? (80% low intensity, 20% medium to high intensity)
- For people just starting out their fitness journey, how can they stay focused and keep up with their goals?
For those of you that are interested in buying your copy of Running The Dream, check out your local book store to pick up a copy. If not, you can buy it with the link below with Amazon (Affiliate Links), also listed are the books Brad and Shawn read in preparations for this interview:
- Running The Dream: One Summer Living, Training, and Racing with a Team of World Class Runners Half My Age
- 80/20 Running: Run Stronger and Race Faster by Training Slower
- How Bad Do You Want It? Mastering the Psychology of Mind over Muscle
We are stilling running our giveaway till the end of May, 2020! If you send in a screenshot of your subscription to the podcast, you'll be entered in to win a $20 Amazon gift card.
Follow Us On Social Media:
- Twitter: @ReleaseTheAdv
- Instagram: @ReleaseTheAdventure
- Youtube: Release The Adventure!
- Email: [email protected]
Thank you all so much for listening! If you enjoyed the podcast, please subscribe, and share with a friend or family member who you think would also enjoy Release The Adventure!